The Hobby Pledge 2013

The hobby pledge 2013: Bought: 0 Painted: 6 Total: 6

11/04/2011

An Introduction

**Skip to end for upcoming project**

Hi all. Just thought I'd give you a wordy first post to introduce myself and explain what I hope to achieve on here.

I began this hobby a decade ago and find myself lacking the drive to finish projects. I hope to keep a record here of the various projects I start so I can: a) keep track of them all, and b) force myself to finish them instead of them falling out of existence. I hasten to add the are usually rediscovered (possibly years later), but are then binned for lack of use/aesthetics/just being rubbish.

I don't really "play" owing to me living away from a stable gaming community (friends played, friends stopped, I kept going). I do however have a large Dwarf army for Warhammer (my first army) as well as various units I took the notion to paint up. I also have enough incomplete figures for a small Empire force if only I would stop stealing bits for Imperial Guard conversions! 40k wise I have roughly 1000pts of Imperial Guard infantry. I'm now bored of painting cadians. This brings me to my new project.

**NEW PROJECT** - I'm building a diorama for the Armies on Parade competition being run by GW (Games Workshop). I'm also using this as an excuse to build up my first Space Marine force. I'll give detals in my next post.

Till then.

2 comments: