The Hobby Pledge 2013

The hobby pledge 2013: Bought: 0 Painted: 6 Total: 6

16/04/2011

Waiting on some mail



This arrived in the post this morning. I'm very excited. I've been waiting on it since Wednesday. Look what it contains.



Yes, that's right. It's my BT upgrade sprues. I can now continue building my marines! On first inspection of the contents I was surprised at exactly what it contains. It has twice as many troop sprues as is shown on the GW website. I did wonder why it was £18.50 where most others are half that price. Bonus! I've got a couple of "chapter marking moulds" setting at the moment to enhance the ordinary marine torsos and backpacks that I've got with some BT marks.

While I was waiting though I've not been idle. I've been working away at some space hulk genestealers. They're not near finished yet. Here's the proof.


It'll probably be a couple of days before I post again. I'm busy with the dreaded real life, but hopefully I'll have some torsos finished next time.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment