The Hobby Pledge 2013

The hobby pledge 2013: Bought: 0 Painted: 6 Total: 6

09/01/2013

Workbench Wednesday


Still on the table this week is my inquisitor and retinue.



I'm lavishing these lads and lassies with care and attention so they may take a while. In saying that 4 are 'done' (still to be based and may have additional little details worked depending on time-scales) and the other 3 are progressing swiftly.

I've been good and managed over an hour of painting every night since Saturday and still have my enthusiasm. NEW RECORD!

It's a little blurry...

So in celebration I have included some blurry close-ups of the retinue just to tantalise the taste-buds for a nice spread on Saturday.

And smile for the close up....

Till next time remember...
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

2 comments:

  1. Are these for an INQ28 or Inquisimunda setting or part of a Grey knights list?

    From the pics, they look interesting, tho the blur sadly obscures the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest they were a bit of fun to get me back into the painting vibe after 60 or so basic guardsmen and a 3 month painting drought.
      They were more just a selection of the 40k models I've wanted to paint that evolved into a retinue.
      Check out the (still blurry due to a bad camera)close ups in my Showcase Saturday post.
      http://imperialemporeum.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/showcase-saturday-well-sunday.html

      Delete